Embrace Derbyshire Fund
The fund’s aim is to support community life and tackle disadvantage. Please read the rest of the criteria carefully to see if your group will be able to apply to this competitive funding stream.
Type of Project costs funded
- Capital (any items of equipment) although it is unlikely to fund building works
- Revenue (any non-equipment costs) including ongoing running costs for a project or group
- One off events and one-off projects
- If you have received a grant for your group’s core /ongoing running costs (i.e rent, transport etc) you will need to wait a period of 18 months before re-applying for the same costs
- The Fund will not consider contributing to projects costs exceeding £10,000
There are no specific priorities linked to this fund.
Derby City and Derbyshire wide
The maximum grant is currently £2,000
There are no fixed closing dates.
Examples of grants made
- £500 for a community centre hosting youth activities to purchase new I.C.T. equipment to run the office
- £149 to purchase new outdoor play vehicles for a parent & toddler group
- £352 for publicity and insurance for a community festival
- £400 to cover rental costs for a self-help group catering for individuals with various disabilities / mobility problems
- £500 to cover the costs of landscaping a community garden
Making An Application
The Foundation has an on-line application process.
You will need to have a valid e-mail address to access the application process. If you do not wish to complete the form on-line but would prefer to handwrite your bid then please do let us know and we’ll happily post you a hard copy out.
Start your online application by clicking here.