Freemasons of Derbyshire Fund
Priority is currently given to activities and groups that are working to:
- promote the advancement of health and well being
- prevent or relieve poverty
- support the most vulnerable in our communities such as children and young people, the elderly and isolated or individuals with mental health problems or disabilities
- enhance the quality of life for people living in our local communities
Types of Project Cost funded
- Capital: equipment or resources only
Derby City and Derbyshire wide
The committee usually makes awards of up to £2,000
There are no fixed closing dates. The decision making panel meet two times per year.
Examples of grants made
- £1,000 towards the cost of a disabled ramp for a community village hall
- £950 towards the furnishing and decoration of a family room at a local hospice
Making An Application
The Foundation has an on-line application process.
You will need to have a valid e-mail address to access the application process. If you do not wish to complete the form on-line but would prefer to handwrite your bid then please do let us know and we’ll happily post you a hard copy out.
Start your online application by clicking here.